Administrateurs : cara82

cnfa  FOOTBALL AUSTRALIEN  PROJET PEDAGOGIQUE 

IC 2008 en Australie

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
Eurofooty
Membre
13 messages postés
   Posté le 26-05-2007 à 09:07:06   Voir le profil de Eurofooty (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   http://www.aussieruleseurope.com/   Envoyer un message privé à Eurofooty   

Bonjour les amoureux de footy!

J'ai recu heir une courier eletronique d'AFL regardant le coupe internationale 2008 en Australie.

Est-ce que c'est quelque chose pour la France?

Il faut repondre dans quelques jours (le 1 Juin).

Salutations

Philip

-------------------

Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 3:30 AM
Subject: 2008 International Cup - Expressions of Interest / Feedback

Gents,

As per the initial email in April, next Friday the 1st June is the cut off for expressions of interest and feedback regarding the 2008 International Cup. To date i have received a number of replies so to these countries, thankyou. If you have anything else you would like to add, feel free to over the next week.

The International Cup organising committee is meeting on the 14th June to begin preparing and formalising this event. It is imperative we have your thoughts so they can be brought to this committee for discussion.

Regards,

Josh Vanderloo I AFL Auskick & International Coordinator I

-------------------

Sent: Thursday, 12 April 2007 11:50 AM
Subject: 2008 International Cup - Expressions of Interest / Feedback

Hello all

The time has come to commence planning for the 2008 International Cup.

Please find attached a memorandum from Roger Berryman, AFL Development Events Manager seeking expressions of interest to participate and also seeking feedback on a range of issues relating to the event. A separate 'expression of interest' form is attached to commence intial planning.

The AFL media department will be distributing a media release shortly about the event and once this has been officially released, a copy will be forwarded to you for your information.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Josh Vanderloo I National Community Development Coordinator I
australeolive
Membre
42 messages postés
   Posté le 26-05-2007 à 21:41:57   Voir le profil de australeolive (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à australeolive   

je pense pas qu'on envera une équipe on est pas assez fort!!
footymarc
Membre
16 messages postés
   Posté le 31-05-2007 à 08:17:09   Voir le profil de footymarc (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à footymarc   

Je suis d'accord avec toi.
Notre objectof est avant tout la création de nouvelles équipes et la pérennisation de celles-ci par la formation des jeunes.
Haut de pagePages : 1  

cnfa  FOOTBALL AUSTRALIEN  PROJET PEDAGOGIQUE  IC 2008 en AustralieNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum